I am an assistant professor with the psychology department at the University of Hong Kong (since December 2017).
My research focuses on:
- Judgment and decision making
- Choice, agency, and related lay-beliefs
- Personal values (long-term desirable motivational goals)
- Supporting and implementing open-science
- Recent push towards more pre-registered replications and pre-registered meta-analyses
My office is 6.22 at 6/F, The Jockey Club Tower, Centennial Campus, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong. Contact me to make an appointment before visiting, or come see me during office hours (see your syllabus).