I am an assistant professor with the psychology department at the University of Hong Kong (since December 2017).
My research focuses on:
- Judgment and decision making, heuristics and biases
- Behavioral ethics and morality
- Personal values
- Choice, agency, and related lay-beliefs (e.g. belief in free will)
- Supporting and implementing open-science
- Recent focus on experiments and meta-analyses
If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you’re interested in my work, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
My office is 6.22 at 6/F, The Jockey Club Tower, Centennial Campus, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong. Contact me to make an appointment before visiting, or come see me during office hours (Wednesdays, 3:30pm-4:30pm, during 2018 Autumn semester).