I am an assistant professor with the psychology department at the University of Hong Kong (since December 2017).
My research focuses on:
- Judgment and decision making, heuristics and biases: especially regarding agency and action.
- Behavioral ethics and morality
- Choice, agency, and related lay-beliefs (e.g. belief in free will)
- Personal values (long-term desirable motivational goals).
- Supporting and implementing open-science
- Recent push towards more pre-registered replications and pre-registered meta-analyses
If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you’re interested in my work, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
My office is 6.22 at 6/F, The Jockey Club Tower, Centennial Campus, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong. Contact me to make an appointment before visiting, or come see me during office hours (Wednesdays, 3:30pm-4:30pm, during 2019).