I (Gilad Feldman) am an assistant professor with the psychology department at the University of Hong Kong (since December 2017).
My research focuses on:
- Judgment and decision making; Heuristics and biases
- Choice, agency, and related lay-beliefs
- Morality / personal values (long-term desirable motivational goals)
- Supporting and implementing open-science
- Meta Science
- Recent push towards more pre-registered/Registered Report replications and pre-registered/Registered Report meta-analyses
If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you’re interested in my work, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Join our mailing list to receive updates about our team’s work, talks, projects, and preprints.