In the spirit of sharing and open-science I aim to share as much as possible from the courses I teach.
I am happy for feedback on any of those, and feel free to get in touch if something is missing or you require any other information.
Check out additional information about my teaching:
- YouTube channel with course and workshop videos from 2020-1 remote Zoom semester.
- Workshops materials.
- Teaching portfolio.
- Mass pre-registered replications and extensions in judgment and decision-making replication project.
- In-class experiments summary thread on Twitter.
- Mega link for all of my course materials on one page: https://osf.io/cyvtb/
Course materials for ongoing courses:
- HKU PSYC3052 – 2021-2 Autumn – Advanced Social Psychology – Course materials – Gilad Feldman (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/BF65H)
- HKU PSYC2071 – 2021-2 Autumn – Judgment and Decision Making – Course materials – Gilad Feldman (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/TWESR)
Course materials for concluded courses:
- HKU PSYC3052 – 2020-1 Autumn – Advanced Social Psychology – Course materials – Gilad Feldman (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/7AJ3N)
- HKU PSYC2071 – 2020-1 Autumn – Judgment and Decision Making – Course materials – Gilad Feldman (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/D2J39)
- HKU PSYC2020 – Autumn 2019/20 – Fundamentals of Social Psychology – Course materials: Discussing social-psychology / social cognition / JDM, some in-class experiments. (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/AVMH9)
- HKU PSYC3052 – Autumn 2019/20 – Advanced Social Psychology – Course materials: Running in-class experiments, hands-on open-science, mass replications, discussing the science crisis (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/QUWMK)
- HKU PSYC3052 – Autumn 2018-9 – Advanced social psychology: Discussing the science crisis and challenging students to reflect on the crisis and implications. (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/4QEVW)
- HKU PSYC2071 – Autumn 2018-9 – Judgment and decision making: A course opened at HKU in 2018-9 with lots of inclass experiments by both instructor and students. Great collaborative summaries. Covering JDM, social cognition, experimental philosophy, moral psychology, etc. (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/UY5S8)
- HKU PSYC2020 – Spring 2017-8 – Fundamentals of social psychology: Social psychology and judgment decision-making with lots of funky in-class experiments. (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/E4PXZ)
- HKU PSYC3052D – Spring 2017-8 – Advanced social psychology: Discussing the science crisis and challenging students to reflect on the crisis and implications. (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/BFETX)
- HKUST MGMT2110 – 2012/2013 – Introduction to management: in-class experiments (see also blog post summaries). (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/WX648)